Definition for "mort"
- The note seemed on a hunting horn to…
Sentence for "mort"
Synonym for "mort"
Rhyme for "mort"
Same Context for "mort"
Urban Dictionary for "mort"
- An unintelligent dimwitted person that life…
- The note seemed on a hunting horn to announce the death of a deer.
- A great number or quantity.
- an email sounded on a horn on death of a deer.
- skin of a sheep or lamb which includes died of illness.
- A great volume or number.
- a new player in a multi-user dungeon who does n't have special administrator privileges and whose character could be killed.
- a good amount or quantity.
- A woman; a lady.
- A salmon in its 3rd 12 months.
- Death; esp., the loss of online game in chase.
- A note or series of records seemed on a horn during the loss of game.
- your skin of a sheep or lamb with died of disease.
- a number of dummy whist for three players; also, the revealed or dummy hand in this video game.
- A flourish sounded at the death of game.
- skin of a sheep or lamb that has died by accident or condition.
- A great volume or quantity.
- A woman.
- A salmon when you look at the third year.