- A morphological individual, characterized by definiteness of type, in accordance with Ernst Haeckel.
- A morphological individual, characterized by definiteness of kind, in distinction from bion, a physiological person. See tectology.
- A morphological element or element.
- A structural or organic individual, as contrasted with one that's functionally or physiologically, yet not structurally, separate. See bion.
Sentence for "morphon"
-  The bion is the physiological,…
Antonym for "morphon"
Variant for "morphon"