- Of or related to morphogenesis
- Of or related to morphogenesis; concerned with the process of development of the standard top features of an organism.
- Of or pertaining to morphogenesis; morphological, with special mention of the ontogeny and phylogeny; embryological in a broad sense; evolutionary or developmental, with reference to biogeny.
- Definition for "morphogenetic"
- Sentence for "morphogenetic"
- State hospital discharge records show Dr.…
- View More
- Same Context for "morphogenetic"