- a number of the sour cherry (Prunus cerasus var. austera) having double blossoms and good fresh fruit with dark red epidermis.
- multiple cultivated cherry, Prunus cerasus austera, having a dark skin
- some sort of almost black cherry with deep red skin and juice, -- utilized chiefly for keeping.
- a type of cherry with a dark-red skin, getting almost black colored if allowed to hang very long.
- cultivated sour cherry with dark-colored skin and juice
- some of a few cultivated bad cherry woods bearing good fresh fruit with dark epidermis and liquid
Sentence for "morello"
- Chocolate loaf cakes spread with cherry…
Rhyme for "morello"
Hypernym for "morello"
Urban Dictionary for "morello"