- Authorizing delay in payment.
- with respect to hesitate of repayment or fulfilment of an obligation, as with "moratory interest".
- Of or with respect to wait; esp., designating a law passed, such as a time of financial anxiety, to postpone or wait for a period the full time at which notes, expenses of change, as well as other obligations, shall mature or come to be because of.
- Of or related to moratorium; delaying: as, a moratory bill.
- one that postpones the maturity of notes, bills of change, and the like.
Sentence for "moratory"
- Besides these compensatory interests, the Church…
- View More