- The act of moralizing.
- ethical reform.
- The work of moralizing; ethical reflections or discourse.
- Explanation in a moral feeling.
- The work of moralizing or showing upon morals; a moral reflection.
- The act of providing a moral definition or result to anything; description in a moral good sense.
- The work of rendering ethical; subjection to ethical guidelines; the process of giving a moral character to anything.
- additionally spelled moralisation.
- the act of earning moral (or even more moral)
- indulgence in moral pronouncements; the exposition (usually superficially) of a specific ethical rule
Sentence for "moralization"
Hypernym for "moralization"
Same Context for "moralization"