- A risk to an insurance coverage organization caused by uncertainty concerning the honesty regarding the guaranteed.
- The prospect that an event insulated from threat may respond in a different way from method it could behave if it were completely subjected to the danger.
- (business economics) the lack of any incentive to protect against a risk whenever you are safeguarded against it (as by insurance coverage)
- Definition for "moral hazard"
- A risk to an insurance coverage organization caused…
- View More
- Sentence for "moral hazard"
- Urban Dictionary for "moral hazard"