- huge fabric with a thick nap, useful for upholstery.
- A carpet with a-deep tufted stack.
- A kind of material with a thick pile useful for carpeting or to upholster seating etc.; additionally an article covered such material.
- some sort of carpeting having a short velvety stack.
- A stuff with a thick soft velvety nap of wool, and a warp of hemp or linen, particularly these types of a material heavy enough to be properly used for flooring.
- a thick velvety synthetic material useful for rugs and smooth upholstery
- Definition for "moquette"
- huge fabric with a thick nap, useful for…
- View More
- Sentence for "moquette"
- Hypernym for "moquette"