- to-be gloomy or dejected.
- To brood or sulk. See Synonyms at brood.
- to maneuver in a leisurely or aimless way; dawdle.
- become lifeless and spiritless; to blow time performing bit.
- A person fond of gloomy or dejected emotions.
- minimal spirits; the blues. Often used in combination with the.
- A dull, spiritless individual.
- A bottom feeder whom "mopes" around a pornography studio longing for his big break and often does little bit components in return for space and board and meager pay.
- A dull, spiritless person.
- A low-spirited, listless, melancholy individual; a drone.
- somebody who wastes time
- to carry one’s self in a depressed, lackadaisical manner; to give oneself up to low spirits; to pout
- move gradually and aimlessly
- be apathetic, gloomy, or dazed
- which will make spiritless and stupid.
- becoming extremely lifeless or listless; specially, becoming spiritless or gloomy; yield to gloom or despondency: as widely used, it suggests a rather insignificant and weak melancholy.
- In order to make spiritless or melancholy.
- Definition for "mope"
- Sentence for "mope"
- Verb Forms for "mope"
- Phrases for "mope"
- Rhyme for "mope"
- Hypernym for "mope"
- Form for "mope"
- Same Context for "mope"
- Urban Dictionary for "mope"
- someone who resembles and holds the…
- View More