- A mock court in which hypothetical situations are tried for the education of law students.
- in-law college, an activity wherein students compete by simply making arguments regarding a hypothetical situation, or an instance which has had been already decided by a real court.
- A law school company which organizes these types of tournaments and makes rivals.
- a mock court, particularly is held by students of legislation for exercising the conduct of law instances.
- a mock judge where law students argue hypothetical instances
Definition for "moot court"
- A mock court in which hypothetical situations are…
Hypernym for "moot court"