- A walk at first glance associated with the moon by an astronaut.
- An exploration regarding the Moon's area on foot (by an astronaut)
- a-dance when the performer slides backwards although foot move as if he was walking forwards
- a kind of party step-in that your dancer is apparently sliding backward on the spot.
- an exploratory stroll by an astronaut at first glance of world's moon.
- some sort of dance step-in that your performer is apparently sliding at that moment
- an exploratory stroll by an astronaut on the surface of the moon
- To walk on the top of moon.
- To walk on the top of moon
- to execute the dance step
Sentence for "moonwalk"
- NASA Releases Restored Apollo 11 Moonwalk…
Phrases for "moonwalk"
Hypernym for "moonwalk"
Urban Dictionary for "moonwalk"