- A variety of feldspar valued as a gem because of its pearly translucence.
- A translucent gemstone, an orthoclase feldspar, that has a pearly lustre.
- A nearly pellucid selection of feldspar, showing pearly or opaline reflections from within. It really is made use of as a gem. The most effective specimens result from Ceylon.
- multiple feldspar which by reflected light presents a delicate pearly play of color perhaps not unlike that the moon.
- a transparent or translucent gemstone with a pearly luster; some specimens tend to be orthoclase feldspar and others are plagioclase feldspar
Sentence for "moonstone"
- The moonstone is another example of…
Hypernym for "moonstone"
Same Context for "moonstone"
Urban Dictionary for "moonstone"