- some of several dioecious vines regarding the closely associated genera Cocculus and Menispermum, having hidden flowers and purple or blackish good fresh fruit.
- A twining plant of genus Menispermum, eponymous of Menispermae or moonseed family
- A climbing plant of the genus Menispermum; -- so-called through the crescentlike form of the seeds.
- A plant of genus Menispermum.
- plant associated with the family members Menispermaceae having purple or black colored fruit with crescent- or ring-shaped seeds
- Definition for "moonseed"
- some of several dioecious vines regarding the closely…
- View More
- Sentence for "moonseed"
- Hyponym for "moonseed"
- Hypernym for "moonseed"
- Cross Reference for "moonseed"
- Etymologically Related for "moonseed"