- somebody from Wiltshire. (After a story in which some Wiltshire peasants, witnessing the reflection of moon in a pool, attempted to rake it.)
- a little, light sail located high on a mast (over the skysail) and useful for rate.
- just like moonsail.
- A stupid or ridiculous person: thought to send mostly to one whom, mistaking the moon's shadow in water for a cheese, put himself to rake it out.
- Nautical, identical to moon-sail.
Sentence for "moonraker"
Synonym for "moonraker"
Variant for "moonraker"
Urban Dictionary for "moonraker"
- Term for individuals originating from the…