- someone who moonlights.
- A moonshiner.
- In Ireland, one of a band that engaged in agrarian outrages by night.
- A serenader by moonlight.
- a person who works at an additional task as well as their primary profession.
- an associate of just one of this organized groups of desperados that carried on a system of agrarian outrages in Ireland.
- Same as moonshiner.
- certainly one of a party which go-about serenading on moonlight nights.
- an individual who keeps an additional task (usually after hours)
Sentence for "moonlighter"
- Ealy's pulling a double shift now,…
Synonym for "moonlighter"
Hypernym for "moonlighter"
Urban Dictionary for "moonlighter"