- Obtaining The eyes wide-open, as in infatuation, wonder, or grief: "Didn't she have one hundred moon-eyed ninnies after her in Texas?” ( Zane Gray).
- capable see well through the night.
- having available eyes
- Having eyes suffering from the moon; moonblind; dim-eyed; purblind.
- Affected with mooneye; having eyes impacted by the moon, or allowed to be so affected.
- Dim-eyed; purblind.
- Noting particular fishes, once the Hyodontidæ or mooneyes.
- Having feathers marked towards the stops with curved or oval places, like in the spangled Hamburg varieties of fowls.
- Definition for "moon-eyed"
- Obtaining The eyes wide-open, as in infatuation, wonder,…
- View More
- Sentence for "moon-eyed"
- Synonym for "moon-eyed"
- Etymologically Related for "moon-eyed"
- Same Context for "moon-eyed"