- A eye afflicted with the moon; in addition, a disease when you look at the eye of a horse.
- Any species of American fresh-water fishes associated with genus Hyodon, esp. Hyodon tergisus for the Great Lakes and adjacent waters.
- The cisco.
- an eye fixed impacted, or allowed to be affected, by the moon.
- an ailment of the eye in ponies.
- A name of several fishes.
- recurrent attention irritation in ponies; often causing blindness
Sentence for "moon-eye"
- Many coloured shine the vapours: to…
Hypernym for "moon-eye"