- To obtain or make an effort to get by begging; cadge. See Synonyms at cadge.
- To take; filch.
- to inquire of for and get free; to borrow without going to repay; to sponge; -- frequently with items of tiny value.
- To beg for.
- to obtain or you will need to get anything cost-free; sponge: resided by mooching down pals.
- To wander about aimlessly.
- To skulk around; sneak.
- a person who begs or cadges; a sponge.
- A dupe, as in a confidence online game.
- one that mooches; a moocher.
- an individual who mooches or cadges (tries to get something no-cost)
- To walk around aimlessly, often causing discomfort to others.
- To beg, cadge, or sponge; to take advantage of and take advantage of others private gain.
- To steal or filch.
- require and obtain free; be a parasite
- Definition for "mooch"
- Sentence for "mooch"
- Synonym for "mooch"
- Verb Forms for "mooch"
- Form for "mooch"
- Same Context for "mooch"
- Urban Dictionary for "mooch"
- Someone who wants something 100% free…
- View More