- Occurring, showing up, or coming due every month: a monthly conference; month-to-month lease payments.
- Continuing or lasting for monthly.
- developing on a monthly basis.
- Continued monthly, or a performed in 30 days.
- complete, occurring, payable, posted, etc., once a month, or on a monthly basis
- of or occurring or payable monthly
- Once a month; each month.
- developing every month.
- monthly; in just about every thirty days.
- just as if consuming the moon; in the manner of a lunatic.
- happening monthly
- A periodical book showing up once every month.
- Casual The menses.
- A magazine which published once a month
- the monthly period period
- A publication which seems on a regular basis once per month.
- A magazine or any other literary periodical published once a month.
- plural Menses.
- a periodical this is certainly posted monthly (or 12 issues each year)
- Continued for 30 days, or performed in per month: since, the month-to-month transformation regarding the moon.
- Done or happening once a month or each month: because, a monthly meeting; a monthly visit.
- Lasting 30 days.
- Once a month; in most month: because, the moon changes month-to-month.
- As if under the influence of the moon; in the way of a lunatic.
- Definition for "monthly"
- Occurring, showing up, or coming due every month:…
- View More
- Sentence for "monthly"
- Quotes for "monthly"
- "When you are facing the wilderness…"
- View More
- Synonym for "monthly"
- Phrases for "monthly"
- Rhyme for "monthly"
- Hypernym for "monthly"
- Cross Reference for "monthly"
- Equivalent for "monthly"
- Form for "monthly"
- Same Context for "monthly"