Definition for "monstrous"
Sentence for "monstrous"
Quotes for "monstrous"
- "What is absurd and monstrous about…"
Synonym for "monstrous"
Phrases for "monstrous"
Cross Reference for "monstrous"
Equivalent for "monstrous"
Same Context for "monstrous"
Urban Dictionary for "monstrous"
- if your actually amazing at anything
- Shockingly hideous or frightful.
- extremely large; huge: a monstrous tidal trend.
- Deviating greatly through the norm in features or construction; irregular.
- Of or resembling a wonderful monster.
- hideous or frightful
- extremely large
- freakish or grotesque
- of, or associated with a mythical beast
- Marvelous; odd.
- obtaining the characteristics of a monster; deviating significantly from normal form or personality; abnormal.
- Extraordinary in a way to excite question, dislike, apprehension, etc.; -- stated of dimensions, appearance, color, sound, etc.
- Extraordinary on account of ugliness, viciousness, or wickedness; hateful; horrible; dreadful.
- Abounding in monsters.
- shockingly brutal or cruel
- uncommonly huge
- altered and unnatural in form or dimensions; unusual and hideous
- Exceedingly; very; truly.
- Of abnormal development; deviating greatly from natural type or structure; out of the common course of nature: as, a monstrous delivery or production.
- Enormous; huge; prodigious; unparalleled.
- Shocking; hateful; awful: because, a monstrous delusion.
- Full of beasts or unusual creatures.
- Synonyms Abnormal.
- Prodigious, vast, colossal, stupendous.
- Wicked, Atrocious, an such like. (identify atrocious).
- extremely; incredibly; perfectly: since, monstrous hard.