- Chemistry Having a valence of just one; univalent.
- Immunology Containing antigens from one stress of a microorganism: a monovalent vaccine; a monovalent serum.
- Immunology Having just one web site of accessory. Applied of an antibody or antigen.
- Having a valence of 1; univalent. See univalent.
- having a valence of 1
- containing only 1 style of antibody
- In chem., having a valence equal to that hydrogen, represented by unity. In addition, plus precisely, called univalent.
Sentence for "monovalent"
Rhyme for "monovalent"
Same Context for "monovalent"
Variant for "monovalent"