- Biology The sole person in its group, particularly just one species that constitutes a genus.
- an original printing created by pressing paper against a painted or inked area.
- A monotypic taxon.
- The actual only real, single, or only kind, as a species single with its genus, a genus in its family members, etc.; a typical representative alone of the sort.
- A print from a metal dish on which a photo is coated, as in oil-color or printers' ink. One proof is made, considering that the picture is transferred to the paper.
- The trade-name of a device which casts and establishes if you wish single types.
- (biology) a taxonomic group with one user (a single species or genus)
- a typesetting machine managed from a keyboard that establishes split figures
- Having but one kind; containing but one agent.
- really the only representative of its team, as one species constituting a genus.
- A print (but one effect can be taken) produced by painting on metal after which transferring the artwork to paper by stress; also, the entire process of making such prints.
- some sort of keyboard-operated typesetting and casting device that makes and establishes individual figures.
- Definition for "monotype"
- Biology The sole person in its group, particularly…
- View More
- Sentence for "monotype"
- Hypernym for "monotype"
- Equivalent for "monotype"
- Urban Dictionary for "monotype"
- Monotype is like the word 'monotone'…
- View More