- A main axis of a plant, for instance the trunk area of a spruce, that keeps just one distinct growth, providing off horizontal branches.
- just one and constant veggie axis; opposed to sympodium.
- an individual and continuous veggie axis; -- against sympodium.
- In botany, an axis of development which continues to extend in the apex toward past development, while lateral frameworks of want type are manufactured beneath it in acropetal succession.
- Compare sympodium and dichotomy.
- a kind of table having only a central assistance, utilized by the ancient Romans.
Sentence for "monopodium"
- Egyptian tables were round, square, or…
Antonym for "monopodium"