- Of or regarding just one taxon of pets.
- Relating to, descended from, or produced by one stock or origin.
- Of, regarding, or impacting one phylum (or other taxon) of organisms.
- Deriving from one clade (monophylum).
- Of or pertaining to a single household or stock, or even to development from just one typical moms and dad form; -- in opposition to polyphyletic.
- Of or regarding one phylum: said of a small grouping of any quality in zoology, with reference to the origin of all the people in such team from a typical ancestor: in opposition to polyphyletic.
Sentence for "monophyletic"
Etymologically Related for "monophyletic"