- Mathematics An algebraic phrase comprising one term.
- Biology A taxonomic name consisting of just one word.
- A single term comprising something of factors with positive integer exponents.
- just one term comprising an item of numbers and variables with positive integer exponents.
- one algebraic phrase; which, an expression unconnected with any other because of the sign of addition, substraction, equivalence, or inequality.
- In algebra, a manifestation or amount composed of just one term. See binomial. Additionally monome.
- in accordance with an algebraic expression consisting of one-term.
- Consisting of but an individual term or phrase.
- In algebra, consisting of one term, and never of a number of included together.
- In zoology and botany, just like mononomial.
Sentence for "monomial"
Cross Reference for "monomial"
Same Context for "monomial"