- the commercial theory or practice of employing only one steel as a monetary standard.
- the usage of just one metal (eg silver or silver) in the standard money of a country, or as a regular of value.
- The legalized utilization of one material only, as silver, or gold, within the standard currency of a country, or as a regular of income values. See bimetallism.
- the utilization of only one material as a regular of worth in the coinage of a country; in addition, the economic concept that supporters such one standard. See bimetallism.
Sentence for "monometallism"
- The United States effectively put gold…
Same Context for "monometallism"
Variant for "monometallism"