- A one-dimensional item comprising one vertex and another (not right) advantage each of whoever ends are that vertex.
- A two-dimensional item comprising one vertex, one advantage both of whoever stops are that vertex, plus one face filling out the hollow formed by that edge.
- A single-faceted reflector.
- Definition for "monogon"
- A one-dimensional item comprising one vertex and another…
- View More
- Synonym for "monogon"
- Cross Reference for "monogon"
- Form for "monogon"
- Same Context for "monogon"