- regarding or exhibiting monogenesis.
- Having a single host through length of the life cycle.
- Produced under a single pair of continuing conditions. Used of soil.
- having a single supply, while it began with one place at a single minute
- of or pertaining to monogenesis
- One in genesis; caused by one process of development; -- utilized of a mountain range.
- concerning, or concerning, monogenesis.
- Of or pertaining to monogenesis.
- Of or relating to monogenism.
- In geology, becoming caused by one hereditary process: used by Dana to mountain-ranges.
- getting the whole life-history one period, there becoming no alternation of generations, or, in parasitic types, of hosts.
Sentence for "monogenetic"
- Earlier research had shown that an…
Antonym for "monogenetic"
Cross Reference for "monogenetic"