- A unicycle.
- A unicycle or monowheel; frequently particularly a unicycle utilizing the driver sitting inside wheel.
- An aromatic mixture containing an individual ring.
- the initial by-product of a Gaussian, often made use of as an impulse sign.
- a car with one wheel: used figuratively when you look at the quote.
- In biology, the type of specific or racial development which consist of but a single pattern: opposed to polycycle.
- a vehicle with an individual wheel that's driven by pedals
Sentence for "monocycle"
Hypernym for "monocycle"
Etymologically Related for "monocycle"
Form for "monocycle"