- Having one oblique inclination; applied to strata that dip in only one way from the axis of elevation.
- Having one oblique interest; -- applied to strata that dip in mere one path through the axis of level.
- of a geological structure which all strata are inclined in identical path
- In geology, dipping in one single way: said of a zone of stratified rocks throughout that your strata all incline toward equivalent point for the compass.
- A monoclinal fold or flexure. See I.
Sentence for "monoclinal"
- The whole region has been subjected…
Equivalent for "monoclinal"