- described as something where things are done one-by-one
- a personality type (distinguished from polychronic) which prefers to set a specific time and energy to perform each task
- current on top of that; contemporaneous.
- of just one while the same time; current or happening at exactly the same time; contemporaneous; in geology, deposited, or evidently deposited, at the exact same duration: stated of natural keeps.
Sentence for "monochronic"
Synonym for "monochronic"
Urban Dictionary for "monochronic"
- A portmanteau of monocracy and persistent…