- a photo, especially a painting, carried out in different tones of just one color.
- The art or means of doing such an image.
- hawaii of being in one single shade.
- A black-and-white image, like in photography or on tv.
- A black and white picture, especially these types of a photograph.
- A painting executed in colors of one color.
- A ceramic glaze of a single colour; an object so glazed.
- A painting or drawing-in one color; an image made with a single color.
- Painting or a painting in a single color, that may, however, be relieved by way of less heavy and deeper tones. Compare camaïeu and grisaille.
- artwork done in a variety of shades of just one shade
- a black-and-white photograph or fall
- representing colours with shades of grey
- having or appearing to have only one shade
- Of one color; painted in one color; monochromic.
- Definition for "monochrome"
- a photo, especially a painting, carried out in…
- View More
- Sentence for "monochrome"
- Hypernym for "monochrome"
- Equivalent for "monochrome"
- Etymologically Related for "monochrome"
- Same Context for "monochrome"
- Urban Dictionary for "monochrome"
- whenever a graphic is in black-and-white…
- View More