- An acoustic tool composed of a sounding package with one string and a movable bridge, familiar with learn musical shades.
- A musical instrument for tinkering with the mathematical relations of music sounds, comprising a single string stretched between two bridges, one or both of which may be relocated, and which stay upon a graduated guideline for the intended purpose of altering and calculating the size of the the main string between them.
- a musical instrument for experimenting upon the mathematical relations of music noises. It includes one sequence stretched between two bridges, one or each of that are movable, and which stand upon a graduated rule for the true purpose of readily switching and calculating the size of the the main sequence among them.
- An acoustical tool, invented at an extremely very early day in Egypt or Greece, composed of an extended resonance-box over which one string of instinct or wire is stretched, the vibrating size, and so the pitch, that is fixed by a movable bridge.
Sentence for "monochord"
- It was afterward known as the…
- View More