- An enzyme when you look at the cells of many areas that catalyzes the oxidation of monoamines such as for example norepinephrine and serotonin.
- Either of two enzymes, found in the outer membrane of mitochondria, that degrade biogenic amines and are thus responsible for the destruction of transmitter substances at neuronal synapses.
- an enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body substances (age.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin)
- Definition for "monoamine oxidase"
- An enzyme when you look at the cells…
- View More
- Hypernym for "monoamine oxidase"