- See goosefish.
- Any huge bottom-dwelling anglerfish of the genus Lophius, such Lophius piscatorius, regarding the Atlantic, having a large mind and mouth.
- Angel sharks associated with the genus Squatina.
- The angel fish (Squatina).
- The angler (Lophius), esp. the goosefishes Lophius Americanus in America and Lophius piscatorius in European countries, useful for food.
- The angel-fish, Squatina angelus.
- The angler, Lophius piscatorius.
- fishes having large mouths with a wormlike filament affixed for luring victim
- sharks with broad flat figures and winglike pectoral fins but that swim the way in which sharks do
- skin of a large-headed anglerfish of the Atlantic oceans of the united states
Sentence for "monkfish"
Hypernym for "monkfish"
Variant for "monkfish"
Urban Dictionary for "monkfish"