- Monastic life or methods.
- Monks considered as friends.
- A monastery.
- the methods of monks; the way of life, behavior, etc. attribute of monks; monastic life
- a monastery
- monks, considered as friends. (cf clergy, laity)
- the life span of monks; monastic life; monastic use or customs; -- now typically applied by means of reproach.
- A collective body of monks.
- Monasticism, or even the practices of monks: typically opprobrious.
- A monastery, or the residents of a monastery.
- the united states or outlying areas; in addition, in a collective feeling, tramps or vagrants.
Sentence for "monkery"
- Newbury, it appeared, had spent the…
Same Context for "monkery"
Urban Dictionary for "monkery"
- a punk rock-band that features wailing…