- Conveying an admonition or a warning: a monitory glance.
- offering admonition and caution
- Giving admonition; instructing through caution; caution.
- serving to alert
- A letter of admonition, such as for instance one from a bishop or an ecclesiastical judge.
- a written letter providing admonition
- Admonition; warning; especially, a monition proceeding from an ecclesiastical courtroom, not dealt with to your someone.
- Admonition; caution.
- Giving monition or admonition; admonitory; talked through warning; instructing by way of caution.
- Definition for "monitory"
- Conveying an admonition or a warning: a monitory…
- View More
- Sentence for "monitory"
- Synonym for "monitory"
- Cross Reference for "monitory"
- Equivalent for "monitory"
- Form for "monitory"
- Same Context for "monitory"