- Resembling a string of beads, as origins of particular flowers or the antennae of certain insects.
- Having a form resembling a string of beads, in which the component components or sections are more or less uniform in proportions and are spherical or rounded in shape.
- Joined or constricted, at regular periods, to be able to resemble a string of beads. See Illust. of antenna.
- Resembling a string of beads: applied in zoölogy and botany to organs, vessels, stems, roots, pods, etc., that have a number of beady swellings alternating with constrictions. Also monilioid.
- Definition for "moniliform"
- Resembling a string of beads, as origins of…
- View More
- Sentence for "moniliform"
- Variant for "moniliform"