- The largest associated with the three orders into that your Fungi Imperfecti tend to be split, including different kinds.
- The largest order of the group Fungi Imperfecti, frequently called Hyphomycetes, containing the 4 families Moniliaceæ, Dematiaceæ, Stilbaceæ, and Tuberculaceæ.
- order of imperfect fungi lacking conidiophores of having conidiophores which can be trivial and not enclosed in a pycnidium
- Definition for "moniliales"
- The largest associated with the three orders into…
- View More
- Hypernym for "moniliales"