- A tax compensated toward first couple of Norman leaders of The united kingdomt to avoid all of them from debasing the money.
- A tax compensated to the first two Norman leaders of The united kingdomt to prevent all of them from debashing the money.
- Mintage; coinage.
- A mintage; the best of coining or minting cash.
- A tribute formerly paid in England by tenants for their lord, in return for their undertaking to not ever debase the funds which he had the ability to coin. Also monetagium.
- Definition for "moneyage"
- Synonym for "moneyage"