- one that coins or prints money; additionally, a counterfeiter of money.
- One who accumulates money or wide range; particularly, person who tends to make money-getting his governing motive.
- A coiner of counterfeit cash.
- one that accumulates cash.
- Any product which offers well and is profitable for folks who make or manage it.
- a project that yields a continuous flow of money
- somebody who is prosperous in accumulating wide range
- Definition for "money-maker"
- one that coins or prints money; additionally, a…
- View More
- Sentence for "money-maker"
- Phrases for "money-maker"
- Hypernym for "money-maker"
- Same Context for "money-maker"