- A monetary product which reports are held and therefore may or may not correspond to real present denominations.
- A denomination of worth used in keeping accounts, for which there may, or may well not, be an equivalent coin.
- a denomination of value utilized in keeping records, for which there may, or might not, be an equivalent money; e. g., the mill is a money of account in the United States, although not a coin.
- Definition for "money of account"
- A monetary product which reports are held and…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "money of account"