- to ascertain as legal-tender.
- To coin (money).
- To convert (federal government debt) from securities into money that can be used to get products or services.
- To convert into cash; to look at as present money.
- to transform one thing (especially a security) into currency
- To mint money
- To establish a currency as legal tender
- which will make a company task profit-generating, especially in computer system and internet-related tasks.
- give appropriate value to or establish because the legal-tender of a country
- to provide the smoothness of money to; legalize as cash; money into cash.
Sentence for "monetize"
Verb Forms for "monetize"
Hypernym for "monetize"
Urban Dictionary for "monetize"
- to introduce anything as money, e.g.,…