- A theory keeping that financial variants within a given system, including altering rates of inflation, 're normally due to increases or decreases in cash supply.
- an insurance policy that seeks to modify an economy by changing the domestic cash offer, specially by increasing it in a moderate but regular way.
- The doctrine that financial methods are controlled by variations when you look at the supply of cash
- The governmental doctrine that a nation's economy may be managed by controlling the cash supply
- An economic principle holding the price of growth of the income supply is the priunciple reason for alterations in rising prices, economic growth, and jobless.
- an economic principle holding that variants in unemployment and also the price of inflation are often caused by changes in the availability of cash
Sentence for "monetarism"
Hypernym for "monetarism"