- A measure of a body's weight to angular speed, corresponding to:
- The product associated with the size of a particle plus the square of their distance from a reference.
- the sum of the these products of each and every mass element of a body multiplied by the square of their distance from an axis.
- the sum of the these products of each and every component of a place multiplied because of the square of the distance from a coplanar axis.
- A measure of a body's weight to a modification of its angular rotation velocity
- A measure of a body's weight to bending; 2nd moment of inertia; 2nd moment of location.
- of a rotating body, the sum the mass of each and every particle of matter of the human body to the square of the length through the axis of rotation; -- labeled as also moment of rotation and minute associated with size.
- the inclination of a body to withstand angular acceleration
Hypernym for "moment of inertia"
- View More