- Designating molybdenum or a compound containing molybdenum, specially with a valence lower than 6.
- Of, related to, or containing molybdenum; particularly designating those compounds where molybdenum has actually a lower life expectancy valence as compared with molybdic substances.
- Of, pertaining to, or containing, molybdenum; specif., designating those compounds in which molybdenum has actually a diminished valence as contrasted with molybdic compounds.
- Definition for "molybdous"
- Designating molybdenum or a compound containing molybdenum, specially…
- View More
- Antonym for "molybdous"