- Designating molybdenum or a compound containing molybdenum, specially with valence 6.
- Of or regarding molybdenum, especially describing compounds of molybdenum where this has a valence of 6
- Of, regarding, or containing, molybdenum; specif., designating those substances where factor features a greater valence, as compared with molybdous compounds.
- Pertaining to or gotten from molybdenum.
Sentence for "molybdic"
- Quartzite, with traces of galena and…
Antonym for "molybdic"
Cross Reference for "molybdic"
Same Context for "molybdic"