- some of a few tropical and subtropical live-bearing fishes regarding the genus Poecilia or Mollienesia, frequently held in aquariums.
- a lady or woman, particularly of reduced standing.
- An effeminate male, a male homosexual.
- A nickname or street title for pure MDMA dust.
- A fish associated with genus Poecilia.
- Same as mollemoke.
- A pet or colloquial title for Mary.
- A familiar kind of the feminine title
- [lowercase; pl. mollies (-iz).] The wagtail, a bird: as, the yellow molly (the yellow wagtail); the molly wash-dish (the pied wagtail).
- The mallemuck or fulmar, Fulmarus glacialis. See fulmar.
- In India, a gardener or the caste of gardeners. Also mallee.
- In the printers' game of jelling, a throw of quadrats which exposes only the unnicked edges; thus, any worthless use kinds in a composing-room.
- popular aquarium seafood
- Definition for "molly"
- some of a few tropical and subtropical live-bearing…
- View More
- Sentence for "molly"
- Rhyme for "molly"
- Hypernym for "molly"
- Form for "molly"
- Same Context for "molly"
- Variant for "molly"
- Urban Dictionary for "molly"
- Pulchritudinous. She promises she's blue eyes…
- View More