- any one of different skin diseases for which smooth spherical tumors form regarding face or any other part of the body.
- any one of various skin diseases marked by soft, pulpy nodules or tumors
- A cutaneous infection described as many tumors, of numerous kinds, full of a thick matter; -- so-called from resemblance associated with the tumors to some molluscous creatures.
- In pathology, a term applied to particular soft cutaneous tumors of slow development without constitutional symptoms.
- any skin condition described as soft pulpy nodules
Sentence for "molluscum"
- According to recent investigations, molluscum epitheliale…
Hyponym for "molluscum"
Hypernym for "molluscum"
Cross Reference for "molluscum"