- Of, owned by, or resembling the mollusks.
- Resembling the actual mollusks; of the Molluscoidea.
- Resembling the genuine mollusks; of the Molluscoidea.
- Any of the Molluscoidea.
- An animal regarding the group Molluscoidea in just about any sense.
- Like a mollusk; molluscan or molluscous.
- Specifically, as much like a mollusk as a brachiopod or a moss-animal is; with respect to the Molluscoidea, or having their particular characters.
Sentence for "molluscoid"
- The next molluscoid find was a…
- View More